Terms and Conditions
This page or web site (hereinafter the “Site” belongs to Instituto OMG (hereinafter “IOMG”), a Specialized Institute for Research and Training in Legal Sciences established in Rafael Augusto Sánchez 86, Roble Corporate Center, 9th Floor, Piantini, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
IOMG is governed by the laws of the Dominican Republic. The terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to IOMG.
The content and layout of this Site is subject to copyright owned by IOMG or licensed from other owners of copyright. The reproduction, total or part, is prohibited without the prior consent of IOMG and/or the authors who own the published content.
INSTITUTO (IOMG) was the first initiative of Fundación to foster research & education. It was created as a Specialized Institute in Research & Training in Legal Sciences accredited by the Consejo Nacional de Educación Superior, Ciencia y Tecnología (CONESCYT) in november of 2010.
About the Content of the Site and Use
Subject to the specific conditions or warnings that may be provided in other areas, hereby are established the conditions that govern the page or web site (hereinafter the “Site”).
The simple browsing through the Site is free and requires no prior registration by the user. However, the access, application, acquisition or the use of some tools, applications or services may require user registration.
The information published on this Page is provided in an “as is” basis, without any warranty or representation, express or implicated, including applicability to a specific purpose, since it has been published as a general guide. The use of the information contained in these pages should not be acknowledged as an established of a solution proposal or structure of situation or specific project of the user or any other form of agreement between IOMG and the user of this information. Nothing in this Site should be construed as advice; if you need advice on any problem or issue, please contact one of our authorized representatives.
We understand that the information published on this Site is accurate as of the date of its original publication, and reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information is current; nevertheless, IOMG does not guarantee or is responsible for sequence or incomplete content of the Site, shall not be held liable for errors or inaccuracies in the content, or for any misinterpretation of the content by the user. Therefore, it is advised to use this information at your own risk.
IOMG may discontinue the publication on this Site, partial or total content, at any time without notice.
In terms of the sites that are located through our links corresponding to entities, companies, institutions or organizations, IOMG states that it has no control or connection on them and their contents, nor shall be held responsible for the use of them by the users. Similarly, the user cannot link or create a connection to this Site without the express consent of IOMG.
IOMG is not responsible for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damage caused by the access to the Site or the use of any content, including virus or incomplete content.
The content of this page or web site (hereinafter the “Site”) is exclusive property of IOMG. The reproduction in whole or part of the contents of the Site, in any form, is prohibited, unless it is used for the following:
- License to copy for personal use: The user can print or download to a local hard drive extracts of the content of the Site for personal use
- License to copy for limited purposes: The user may copy extracts of the content of the Site to third parties for their personal information, only if:
- Acknowledges the Site as the source of the content;
- Informs third parties that these license terms apply and that third parties must comply with these terms
The license to copy does not permit the use of the contents or any part thereof in any other work or publication.
In addition, no part of the Site should be:
- Distributed or copied for any commercial purpose;
- Reproduced, transmitted or stored in any other site or electronic retrieval system.
Any comments sent to IOMG from this page or web site (hereinafter the “Site”) becomes property of IOMG and can be used without any limitations and will not be treated as confidential.
However, certain areas of the Site may require the user to enter some information for user registration purposes, if it is required to obtain information, use a set of applications or tools, send requests or require services.
IOMG may use this information for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping and project management;
- To improve products or services
- For subsequent sending of information to the user;
- To provide aggregate information and statistics for the purpose of controlling the use of the Site;
- Recruitment and target selection;
- Use the information to customize the Site
- In order to comply with laws and regulations that apply for payment process or purchasing of goods and/ or services, if applicable.
The information and data provided through the Site for the above purposes will be treated as confidential and will be subject of trade secret protection.
IOMG may only disclose personal information to third parties or organizations, if and only if:
- Has received and express consent to disclose such information
- In exception circumstances, in which IOMG is required or authorized by law to do so.
Even though the Internet is not a safe place, IOMG is committed to make every effort to ensure that the information on the page or web site (hereinafter the “Site”) is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, IOMG has implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.